The failed attempt from the TRON (TRX) buyers to escape the range-bound rally indicates a potential downfall to the $0.057 mark. The $0.075 fallout brings a short opportunity for interested traders to take an 18% target. Can the concentrated EMAs stall the upcoming freefall?
- The TRX price has lost 16% since the last week
- The TRX chart shows a potential bearish crossover of 20-and-200-day EMA
- The 24-hour trading volume in the TRON coin is $1.77 Billion, indicating a 21.5% loss
The TRON(TRX) price has resonated in a horizontal channel since the beginning of 2022. During the consolidation phase, the coin comfortably bolstered itself at the $0.057 support making several attempts to push its way through the $0.0748 resistance.
The constant accumulation of buyers over the past five months and their efforts to break the horizontal channel finally saw success on 4th May and reached a high of the $0.9 mark.
However, the buyers couldn’t sustain this breakout amidst the recent crash in the crypto mark and succumbed to the daunting horizontal channel once again. The TRX price currently trades at $0.716, with an intraday loss of 3.51%. The support fallout suggests the TRX price would descend 18.7% lower to retest $0.057 support.
On a contrary note, all this fuss has accumulated the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) near the $0.075 mark, which may interrupt further downfall and push the price back above $0.75
The TRX/USDT pair pierced through the midline of the Bollinger band indicator gives additional confirmation for descending to the lower support band situated near $0.57.
The vortex indicator shows the VI+ and VI- slope is poised to bearish crossover. This sell signal may bring additional sellers and bolster the expected 18% fall.
- Resistance level- $0.074 and $0.088
- Support levels- $0.057 and $0.053
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token