XRP price trades lower on Tuesday after gaining some traction in the previous session. But the downside is capped near $$0.74, thus making it a reliable support level for traders. Sellers seem exhausted near this level. On the upside, buyers are not willing to cross the $0.80 upside hurdle.
- XRP price fails to capitalize on the previous session’s gains.
- A decisive close above $0.80 will see more gains in the price.
- XRP continues to move in a short-term trading range of $70.0 and $80.0.
As of writing, XRP/USD is trading at $0.75, down 2.85% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume of the sixth-largest cryptocurrency stands at $2 billion. A decline in volume in correspondence to the price is a sign that the market might be looking for some bottom.
XRP price looks for reversal signs
On the daily chart, XRP price is hovering near the 50-day Exponential Moving Average (EMA) at $0.75. Further, the formation of a ‘Doji’ candlestick around the support level tells some buying emerges near the lower levels.
A renewed buying pressure will push XRP price to test upside filters in order to attain the highs of March 9 at $0.91.
A lower trading volume accompanied today’s price action that indicates investors are not convinced of the downside movement in the pair.
The first resistance barrier is located at the upper trendline of the flag formation at $0.81.
A decisive daily close above $0.81 will bring the $0.87 horizontal resistance level in play followed by the ultimate target of $0.91.
On the flip side, if the price fails to sustain the session’s low then it will move toward the lower trend line of the mentioned formation. The interim support lies at $0.68.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index is hovering near the midline with no clear directional movement. Currently, it is reading at 48.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence is trading above the midline with a mild positive bias.
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- SEC Chair Gensler Responds To Terra Crash, More Regulation Due?
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?