XRP price fell for the second consecutive session wiping out Thursday’s dismal gains. The recent price action indicates the sellers are not ready to step back any time sooner. As the price approaches the levels to last visible in March 2021. The probability of any upside is quite dim as the selling pressure remains intense.
- XRP price bleeds 10% on Thursday amid extensive selling momentum on Thursday.
- Expect a further slide in the price as it hovers near the crucial support zone on the weekly chart.
- A bounce-back toward $0.75 could pause the selling at least in the short term.
XRP price continues south
XRP price nosedives with heavy trading volumes and looks weak on all-time-frames. The price roll down multiple stoppages on the weekly chart. The bearish outlook holds strong for the coin, as a breakdown of crucial support level around $0.40 would knock down XRP towards further lower levels.
On the daily chart, the XRP price has been consolidating near the demand zone extending from $0.65 to $0.70 since February. However, the range is broken on April 25, finally, although the warning signal appeared on April 17. XRP slipped below the crossover of 20-day and 50-day EMAs (Exponential Moving Average). The price recorded descent of nearly 50% to the swing lows of $0.33.
The panic selling mode in the broader crypto market added to the woes of the already depreciating asset. In addition to that, the trading volume fully supported the downswing with a promise to explore the $0.21 level, the level last seen in January 2021.
On the other hand, a spike in buying orders could challenge the prevailing trend. The price could bounce back to recoup the previous session high of $0.50. Further, an acceptance above the mentioned level could see $0.60 in the next few session.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) fell sharply below the average line while it approaches the oversold zone. It reads at 19. As of press time, XRP/USD reads at $0.38 with a loss of 8.94% for the day.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3