As the largest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is gradually rising, numbers of altcoins have started to follow the same path. However, concerning the recovery race, the Zilliqa coin(ZIL) has indeed outperformed itself, registering a 240% in the last five trading sessions. This sudden pump in coin price was backed by the launch announcement of ZIL metaverse, ‘Metapolis.’
- The ZIL coin price gave a decisive breakout from $1.4, registering an intraday gain of $55.78%
- The daily-RSI slope surged into the overbought zone.
- The intraday trading volume in the Zilliqa coin is $458.4 Million, indicating a 3.37% loss.
A falling wedge pattern carried the downtrend initiated in November 2021. The sellers dumped the altcoin to the $0.37 mark, which is the current bottom support for the ZIL traders. Furthermore, with an evident bullish divergence in the daily RSI chart, the buyers breached the pattern’s descending trendline on March 16th.
The ZIL price rose steadily and sliced through the $0.44 local resistance. Amid a series of events like the launch of Metapolis, various partnerships with other firms, and some hiring processes such as appointing Bradley Laws as its Head of Investors Relations, the coin price showed an upright rally of $240% gain.
Inviting beaches🏖️, sunny days☀️, and ice cold mojitos🍸. Miami is the go-to destination for amazing experiences, making it the perfect place to launch Metapolis.
Join us on April 2 when we open the doors to Metapolis, and a whole new world of possibilities.
Save the date! pic.twitter.com/7r6UgQ8jfX
— Zilliqa (@zilliqa) March 29, 2022
Moreover, the ZIL price climbed up a ZERO as it went from $0.048 to $0.18 in the last five days. The altcoin has recently breached an important resistance zone around $0.14, suggesting the buyers hope for another leg up.
However, the coin price might pull back to stabilize the aggressive buying. The expected support levels for a dip opportunity would be $0.14, $0.115, or $0.1 psychological level.
A post-retest rally could drive the ZIL price to a $0.2 psychological level.
The Relative Strength Index(54) shows a similar parabolic rally entering straight into the overbought zone. However, The overvaluation of ZIL price accentuates a minor correction.
The upright rally has left crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) slopes far behind in the daily technical chart.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3