The ZIL price rally hit the $0.230 mark on April 1st, its highest in the past ten months. However, during mid-week, the several higher price rejection candles indicate the bullish momentum got exhausted from the sudden rally, which resulted in a 30% correction over the last three days. Continue reading to know the significant support levels that could renew the bull run.
- The daily-RSI slope turns down from the overbought zone
- The 50 and 100 DMA offers a bullish crossover
- The intraday trading volume in the Zilliqa coin is $2.2 Billion, indicating a 35% loss.
The ZIL/USDT pair showed phenomenal growth during the late march, registering a $511 gain from the March 14th low to the April 1st high. The perpendicular rally reached a high of $0.23 on Saturday, but the aggressive sellers forced the ZIL price into forming a shooting star candle(High-wick candle).
A number of these higher price rejection candles indicate the failed attempts from buyers to sustain the above level, which eventually led to a minor correction. The retracement rally has devalued the ZIL price by 32%, dropping its 0.382 FIB level.
However, such corrections are needed to sustain a long uptrend.
Furthermore, the decreasing volume activity during the correction phase and a Doji candle at Fibonacci support(0.382) suggest a good rebound setup. Even so, if buyers failed to sustain above the $0.155 mark, the altcoin would dump another 14% to meet the 0.5 FIB level.
The ZIL price may consolidate for a few weeks; however, the coin sustaining above $0.365 is favorable to maintain a bullish sentiment.
The Relative Strength Index(54) slopes tumbled lower after spending a week in the overbought region. However, the indicator value moving around 70% suggests an overall bullish sentiment.
The sudden upcurve in 20, 50, and 100 DMAs accentuates the aggressive buying from trades. Moreover, the 50 and 100 DMA triggers a positive crossover, encouraging the continuation of the bullish rally
- Resistance levels- $0.18, and $0.223
- Support levels are $0.153 and $0.136
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Just In: Latest Report On Tether’s Fund Reserves
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Bitcoin Price Could Hit As Low As $7,000 Before Next All Time High: Economist
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?