The Metaverse has become one of the favorite topics of the crypto ecosystem, and their token as an incredible investment opportunity for investors. However, the Majority of Metatokens were going through a correction phase of the October rally. If these tokens manage to sustain at these higher levels, the bulls may resume their rally for December.
MANA/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Source- MANA/USD chart by Tradingview
As mentioned in my previous article on MANA/USD, the token price breached the previous All-Time High resistance of the $5 mark. The token price rallied a bit and faced strong resistance from the $5.9 level, initiating another minor retracement in this token.
The token price was plunged to good support of the $4.33 mark, and after displaying triple bottom support from this level, the price again reclaimed the $5 resistance. The price is currently retesting this level to check for proper support, which will help the token rechallenge the $5.9 resistance.
Moreover, the technical chart indicated the MANA price is obtaining strong dynamic support from the ascending trendline and 50 EMA line, maintaining the uptrend in this token.
SAND/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Source- SAND/USD chart by Tradingview
The SAND token price displayed a remarkable rally in its chart, marking a New All-Time High at the $8.5 mark. After experiencing strong rejection from this resistance, the token entered into a retracement phase that plunged the price to the $5.81 mark.
The token price obtained sufficient support from this level and showed a V-shaped recovery in this chart. The token could soon rechallenge the overhead resistance level of $8.5, trying to resume this uptrend. Moreover, the crypto traders can use the 50 EMA line dynamic support level that will maintain a strong rally in this token.
ENJ/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Source- ENJ/USD chart by Tradingview
On November 23rd, the ENJ token indicated an excellent long opportunity to crypto traders when the price gave a decisive breakout from the $3.6 neckline of the Cup and handle pattern in the daily time frame chart. The token price rallied to the $4.8 level before returning to this level for a retest.
If the price sustains above the neckline, these traders can consider positioning their funds in this token for a long trade. Moreover, the 20 EMA line is providing dynamic support to the bull rally.
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?