While there was the joy of crypto street because of the bullish party, Nano investors had two more reasons to add up to their excitement. Nano scaled and hovered around the USD 2 mark on the back of two positive news for the coin. The Nano community successfully conducted the Stress Test for its Beta Network v15 recording high TPS which was followed by Nano’s addition to Bitcoin Superstore bring a use case to the coin.
Nano successfully conducts a beta network stress test
On August 17th, Nano stress tested is network version 15 which it had launched last week. The test seems to be quite successful as users reported an average sustained TPS of 75 over 30 minutes with a reported peak of 756 blocks/second. Nano thanked all the participants in the beta network stress test.
A big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the beta network stress test. Users reported an average sustained TPS of 75 over 30 minutes with a reported peak of 756 blocks/second.
Want to find out more? Join the conversation at https://t.co/Vrn9hJW8Zr$Nano #v15isComing pic.twitter.com/YXyH8nIMlU
— Nano (@nano) August 17, 2018
The company has been regularly tweeting updates on v15 of its network since it has gone life from Aug 12.
v15 of the #Nano Node hit the beta network last night! Interested in testing?
Visit https://t.co/BvkTnrSCph to download the wallet and get started.
— Nano (@nano) August 12, 2018
On Aug 15 as part of its midweek update, Nano had tweeted that Testing of v15 on the beta network has been going great. We’ve seen a drastic decrease in bandwidth due to the new Vote by the Hash system. There are just a few days of testing left and we look forward to its release at the end of the week!
Midweek update! Testing of v15 on the beta network has been going great. We’ve seen a drastic decrease in bandwidth due to the new Vote by Hash system. There are just a few days of testing left and we look forward to its release at the end of the week! $nano
— Nano (@nano) August 15, 2018
Users who were part of the stress test also reported on Reddit saying that their results were good and didn’t face any crash. A user named Johansson posted the following post regarding his test result which was significantly good.
“My own results from measuring block count of local node every 10 sec (ignoring unchecked blocks). Please don’t take this too seriously. The first peak is probably because lots of unchecked blocks got solved and the second peak is because I got disconnected from my node and then came back up.
1 hour average 14.00-15.00 GMT: 77 TPS
1 min average 14.35-14.36 GMT: 988.78 TPS
10 sec average 14:35:36-14:35:46 5730.3 TPS”
Nano v15.0 is Now Marked 100% Complete on Github signifying the end of testing.
Nano use case increases as Bitcoin superstore opens support
After addition of TRX last week Bitcoin super store added Nano to the list of cryptocurrencies it accepts to buy products and services. This gives a significant use case to Nano in the real world as Nano holders can now buy from nearly any online retailer worldwide. Bitcoin Superstore tweeted about the same.
Bitcoin Superstore is now accepting payments with Nano!
You can now buy from nearly any online retailer, worldwide, with #Nano!
Zero transaction fees and near instant confirmations!
— Bitcoin Superstore (@BitcoinSuperst1) August 17, 2018
Bitcoin Superstore is a legitimate company registered in the State of Florida, USA and prides itself on integrity and customer service. It allows users to buy nearly any item from any Online Retailer to the likes Amazon, Google Express, Walmart.com, and ANY other online retailer who does not charge a membership fee by using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The website also guarantees fast delivery and matches Amazon, Google Express, and Walmart’s Two-Day Shipping speeds along with all other retailer shipping speeds. The company use to accept Bitcoins but has recently added Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, TRON, and XRP increasing use case of cryptocurrencies into real-world businesses The store stands to be important as it is one of the few players that bring cryptocurrency usage to mainstream businesses. The company now claims its goal is to add one new coin each week and also open for suggestion.
With a super strong network and a formidable use case, Nano definitely is having a great patch of success that every other crypto coin dreams of. Nano definitely looks a bright coin in the long run and surely one that could stay in the long run
Will Nano be as successful as its counterparts? Do let us know your views on the same.
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?