Nimbus – an automated DeFi platform that offers 16 earning strategies for users based on IPO participation, Lending, Crypto-Trading, and more – announces a new token listing. On June 17, 2021, its NBU token of BEP-20 standard gets listed on PancakeSwap, the most popular DEX on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Ultimately, the listing allows users to enjoy all the benefits of the platform without suffering from the high gas fees of the Ethereum network.
This move comes after Nimbus’s integration with Binance Smart Chain with a goal to lower the gas costs for users by 15 times and make the ecosystem more accessible worldwide. As it’s not possible to use the existing ERC-20 standard native tokens, NBU & GNBU, on both blockchains, Nimbus had to replicate NBU and GNBU in the BEP-20 standard that’s accepted on BSC.
The BEP-20 versions of the new tokens encompass the same tokenomics and use-cases as explained in the Nimbus website. At the same time, they are likely to have higher potential than the ERC-20 version as Nimbus development on BSC becomes the top #1 priority for the team for the coming months.
As for NBU (BEP-20), besides being the platform’s utility token, it provides access to 16 earning strategies and can be used to receive extra benefits when using the Nimbus dApps. Finally, only until June 25, users can stake it at up to 80% APY on the Nimbus platform – which is one more reason to partake in the upcoming PancakeSwap listing.
“The BSC integration enhances interoperability and accessibility of the Nimbus ecosystem. Our listing on PancakeSwap, on the other hand, allows Nimbus to activate its massive Chinese community and expand to new markets. Now Nimbus solutions are truly accessible to anyone – all you need to have is an internet connection.” – Jorge Sebastiao, CEO of Nimbus.
The listing of the NBU BEP-20 token on Pancake Swap will enhance the growth of the Nimbus community in one of the most important regions for the crypto industry – China. As more and more users execute swaps, the entire community benefits. Finally, this is a perfect time for NBU to be featured on a new DEX as the market is once again in a bullish phase.
About Nimbus Platform
Nimbus is a DAO-governed ecosystem of dApps that offers 16 earning strategies for users based on IPO participation, Lending, Crypto-Trading, and more. With its integration into the Binance Smar Chain, Nimbus is looking forward to becoming a cross-chain platform. In the meantime, users can enjoy 6 staking options, liquidity providing, LP token staking at 100% APY, and so on. The ultimate goal of Nimbus is to merge the best of Traditional Finance with the best of DeFi in one spot and make it more user-friendly.
For details on the BSC integration: https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/tired-of-high-gas-fees-nimbus-expansion-to-binance-smart-chain-will-resolve-that-7ebaada9cc75
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?