- Bitrisehas one of the most innovative tokenomics
- The platform offers attractive rewards to investors
- Fastest developing DeFi projects
Bitrise, a decentralized financial (DeFi) protocol on the Binance Smart Chain, is catching the crypto community’s attention mainly because of the big moves the coin is making. The recent 3000% skyrocketing is still being discussed in the crypto because it happened at a time when most cryptocurrencies were experiencing a plunge.
The Metaherois among the community showing interest in the Bitrise coin. Metahero members have been joining Bitrise over the last few days, andt this has contributed to skyrocketing prices. Metahero is a gaming project, and therefore, it is not a direct competitor of Bitrise coin, but both are competing for the same crypto community.
The fast-growing number of Metahero community membersjoining Bitrise coin is because of the coin’s promising good returns. There are several ways that this project is growing attractive to attract even large cryptocurrencies community members.
One of the reasons why Bitrise coin is skyrocketing 3000% is the huge demand the token has created in the market. The fast development of this decentralized financial system is one of the reasons for the Metahero community to join, and this is pushing the token price higher.
In the first three months of the token launch, the team had developed Bitrise Audits, Techrate Audit, anddApp wallet. These products are now running on the Bitrise ecosystem. Not even one of the projects that launched the same month has achieved such a feat. This commitment is developing the project has attracted Metahero because the potential of this investment is big.
More products will be launching in Q1-2022, including the exchange. But theMetaherocommunity is also interested in the rewards that token holders are getting. In fact, these rewards are the reasons why Metahero members are joining in thousands. Bitrise has one of the most appealing and innovative tokenomics in the market.
As a hyper-deflationary token, the platform has a contract that automatically buys tokens from the liquidity pool and burns them immediately.Every 5% of the 12% fee on all transactions on the Bitrise ecosystem is sent directly to the buyback contract. This means joining Metahero members will have a token with a stable floor price.
Bitrise token holders are rewarded every 4% of the tax collected for just holding the $BRISE token. The reward, which is in BNB, is automatically redistributed to the token holders’ wallets every 60 minutes. Metahero community members want to enjoy this static income.
But recently, most Metahero holders are joining Bitrise coin to enjoy the staking rewards. The coming staking process will share 80% APY of the revenue generated by the products in the ecosystem to all staked tokens. This will be a huge passive income, and most Metaheromembers want to get their hands on it.
Bitrise exponential growth is not stopping soon, and the project has everything to the next big thing in DeFi. For more information about Bitrise coin, check out the following platforms:
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. Any information written in this post is meant to be informational in nature and should not be interpreted as investment advice. Trading, buying or selling cryptocurrencies should be considered a high-risk investment and every reader is advised to do their own research before making any decisions. CoinGape will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the use of any content, product, or service mentioned in this post.
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?