This year, UAE will be celebrating its 50th National Day, with the launch of its first-ever NFT stamps in collaboration with Emirates Post Group (EPG). The EPG is set to launch four distinct NFT stamps on December 2, 2021, commemorating the Nation’s Golden Jubilee.
According to the TradeArabia News Service, these four dynamic NFT stamps will posses a digital twin on the blockchain, and are set to be sold as digital collectibles linked to its physical stamp counterpart. While the first crypto stamp, “the Golden Jubilee 2021” is said to be a premium edition, containing 1 gram of fine gold, the second stamp is called the “Spirit of the Union – 1971”, symbolizing the establishment of the nation by the founding fathers. Furthermore, the third stamp is “Year of the 50th – 2021”, and the fourth one is “Projects of the 50th 2071” representing the UAE’s futuristic vision.
“In line with EPG’s goal of transforming into a more digital-centered company, we are proud to announce the launch of the first NFT stamp in the region, which utilises blockchain technology. By introducing tradable NFT stamps, we are bridging the gap between traditional stamps and the world of digital cryptocurrency.”, said Abdulla Mohammed Alashram, the Group CEO of Emirates Post Group.
UAE’s NFT Stamps Ascertain Protection from Leaks
EPG considers this collaboration of traditional stamps and futuristic crypto as the company’s first step towards proving its truly “digitally-centered” approach. The crypto stamps portray the nation’s history and milestones, and will be eligible for all three, trade, exchange, and holding. A Buyer will be required to scan the QR code printed on the card to see the digital design linked with it. The stamp contains a locked cryptographic NFC-chip for verification, using a NFC reader. Furthermore, to ensure safety from any unprecedented leaks, every stamp posses a dynamic code hidden behind the card which can be unlocked by scanning the QR code to activate the counterpart on the block chain.
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?