Oddz Finance – the world’s first multi-chain options trading platform that is built on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Polkadot and Ethereum has now announced that it will be integrating with Chainlink’s Implied Volatility Data Feeds to support its multi-chain options trading platform.
With the rising popularity of cryptocurrencies, more and more people have started trading and investing in them on Centralized Exchanges. And as more people start adopting cryptocurrencies, the demand for more sophisticated trading products also rises. In traditional finance, the derivatives market, which most commonly includes forwards, futures, options and swaps, is worth a lot more in market size than the underlying asset market.
As the cryptocurrency market capitalization recently crossed $2 trillion, this market also needs to develop its own derivatives market where people can use them for speculation and hedging purpose. While there are many centralized derivatives trading platforms that provide sophisticated trading products, the market is very bullish on the potential of such products in the decentralized finance (DeFi) space.
In contrast to traditional finance, people can trade in Futures and Options in a completely trustless and permissionless way. There is no need for any KYC or fear of getting hacked. As long as these DeFi protocols are audited, there is no way you are going to lose your funds. The other benefits of trading options on decentralized platforms are that everything is very transparent and that is what Oddz Finance aims to do.
Benefits of the Chainlink Integration
Chainlink is the most widely used oracle network for powering universally connected smart contracts, enabling any blockchain to get access to real-world data. To ensure there is no manipulation in prices, Oddz Finance had to make sure that their data feeds come from a reliable source to accurately calculate options premium based on the expiration dates.
Chainlink has time and again proved that it provides high high-quality data using decentralized, time-tested, and hyper-reliable infrastructure that have strong built-in resistances to potential exchange inaccuracies or data manipulation attacks.
With the recent integration of Oddz Finance and Chainlink’s Implied Volatility Data Feeds, it is guaranteed that the options premium calculated will be dynamic in nature and will keep changing as the expiration date and other factors are adjusted by the trader.
It is, therefore, safe to say that this integration of Chainlink’s IV Data Feeds is just the beginning of Oddz becoming a leading options trading platform on DeFi.
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?