With a vision to share business acumen and expertise, research related to blockchain, applications and community building, Ontology, new high-performance public multi-chain project, has joined hands with Contentos, which aims to apply blockchain technology in the content industry. With this partnership Ontology Global Capital will invest in Contentos, helping it use blockchain to reshape the content industry.
— Ontology (@OntologyNetwork) June 19, 2018
Blockchain to content industry- the need of an hour
Online content creation has picked up in the past decade especially after the launch of social media and networking platforms Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. As most of these platforms provide free posting of content, their major source of revenues turns out to be from advertisers. The way this is channelled is all these monies move directly from advertisers to these social media platform companies. The content creator doesn’t have the share of these revenues unless a special agreement is in place with these companies, which only a few are able to grab.
That’s is the reason this industry is one of those that requires Decentralization and blockchain. Blockchain and decentralisation can give content creators safety from plagiarism and piracy and also provide the much-needed transparency on how their unique content, which is recorded on blockchain, is impacting the brands and social network platforms and get remunerated accordingly.
Partnership opening doors to a variety of solutions
Ontology, by vision mission and aim, provides a system of trust which connects the physical world and the digital world providing users with better service experiences while Contentos aims to build the world’s broadest digital content public chain, enabling the complete value chain of content, from production to distribution, returning value and power to users. The collaboration between Ontology and Contentos is a step in the right direction for digital content. Both companies work with an open-minded and forwarded-thinking ethos which is very much required for a successful partnership as they aim to build a new global decentralized digital content ecosystem, combining distributed infrastructure with video applications and people. This would also enable both parties to bring better cooperation, trust, and efficiency through improved user experience.
Speaking on the partnership Jun Li, Founder of Ontology, said
“Cross-border integration is an important trend for the future of blockchain. Our cooperation with Contentos is in line with Ontology’s real economy strategy and will develop Ontology’s standing in the distributed digital content industry. We look forward to building the distributed trust ecosystem with Contentos”.
The same sentiment was shared by Contentos Co-Founder Mick Tsai as well as he was quoted
“Contentos and Ontology’s open mindset allows for sincere cooperation. Through our respective experiences and advantages, we can develop better technology, applications, and communities. As the world’s leading content chain, Contentos will continue to cooperate with outstanding projects globally for the development of blockchain technology”.
Will this collaboration blockchain make a difference to the content industry or will platforms find a way around it? Do let us know your views
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?