Road Town, BVI, 1st December, 2021,
OpenOcean – the world’s first DeFi and CeFi full aggregator, was born in 2019 with the mission to help its users trade with maximum returns that cannot be found anywhere else. Now we are primed to enter the next stage of expansion.
OpenOcean’s recent Atlantic version upgrade provides users with an even more efficient trading experience that helps maximize returns while outperforming other DEX aggregators. While testing swaps on BSC, it has shown that OpenOcean Atlantic is better in 60% of the cases according to the testing results. Overall, OpenOcean Atlantic delivers better returns in most cases compared to other leading DEX aggregators on BSC. Plus, OpenOcean’s large user base, paired with the high potential of the BSC ecosystem, persuaded us to launch a BSC-focused growth incentive.
The OpenOcean Foundation is proud to announce the launch of the OpenOcean AtlanticWave, an incentive program committing $1,000,000 to the growth of the BSC ecosystem, consisting of various campaigns, including liquidity mining and partnership events. Call out to current and new BSC partners. Apply for your project to join AtlanticWave here: https://forms.gle/zwRfPXMzSrTqUvWv9
- Duration: Six months
- Start date: December 1, 2021
- End date: May 31, 2022
- Pledge: $1,000,000
The program will run over six months starting from December and consist of several BSC trading-related campaigns across different categories, including DeFi, gaming, DAOs, NFTs, and metaverses. So there is no need to worry if you miss a campaign or are not lucky in one you participate in – there will be plenty more opportunities over the campaign duration. Campaigns will be announced around one week before their start date. Follow OpenOcean on social media to keep up to date with the latest.
OpenOcean is the world’s first DeFi & CeFi full aggregator. OpenOcean’s intelligent routing algorithm finds the best price and low slippage for traders across centralized and decentralized exchanges with no additional fees. As a one-stop trading entrance, we have aggregated major DEXes across public chains including Ethereum & Layer 2, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Polygon, Solana, HECO, TRON, Ontology, and CEX (Binance). OpenOcean will continue to support cross-chain swaps via bridges and cross-chain protocols, and aggregate more DeFi & CeFi products and launch intelligent management services.
- [email protected]
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?