The crash of Bitcoin to $4k and wipe out of $700 billion from the crypto market has led a crypto enthusiast and trader to start a petition titled “Stop Bitcoin from dumping lower”, on change.org that has received 200+ supporters.
Crypto Community Asking for Help!
Well, looks like the crypto community is up for any help they can get. Things have taken quite a quirky turn as Mansa_Godson, an Altcoin OG trader, Bitcoin accumulator, coder, and founder of Mutual Capital- a crypto cooperative as per his Twitter bio has started a petition as bitcoin tanks and crypto market crashes.
Started about three days back, he stated, “I started a petition, we can’t let this continue.” The petition “Stop Bitcoin from dumping lower” has been created on Change.org.
The petition is directed towards SEC, Federal Reserve, Angelo BTC – a crypto trader, and Wolong.
The problem conveyed in the petition is “Why it keep go down?” Bitcoin price has dropped 80 percent from its all-time high (ATH). On weekend, it even went below $3,500. Well, analysts are saying $1k is a real possibility, so more pain seems to be ahead for the crypto market.
In tandem with Bitcoin, altcoins have taken a rather sharp fall resulting in the loss of about $700 billion in total market cap from its peak.
As for the solution, the petitioner provides with, “make it stop sir.” Well, that’s quite straight and too on point. It even has a personal story attached, “I don’t think I make it, help,” that many crypto enthusiasts and investors can definitely agree and familiarize with.
The petition has received the support of 200+ people and further extended its goal from 200 signatures to 500 now.
What do you think of this petition? Would you be signing this petition for help? Share your thoughts with us!
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?