Phemex, a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange is extending its love to its Russian, and global customers as the nation prepares to mark this year’s Russia Day Holiday scheduled to hold on June 12. As highlighted in a Press Release shared with Coingape, the trading platform will waive all forms of charges to its customers who make crypto purchases through the Banxa payment gateway. The new exclusive campaign has no limitations as all of its platform users can participate irrespective of nationality, currency, or location (for all Banxa supported currencies).
The blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem has grown to become a crucial part of people’s lives, especially, those who actively engage with the new form of money. We almost cannot separate some people from crypto, and exchanges like Phemex understand this and are showing it with the new Russia Day campaign slated to run from June 11 to June 25. To join the promotion, users can buy crypto during the promotion period with either Visa, MasterCard, or ApplePay through the Banxa gateway. For new users with little understanding of how to make these purchases, a detailed guide can be accessed here.
The Rules of the Campaign
For users who wish to participate in the Russia Day-themed campaign, it is pertinent to note the following predefined rules of engagement;
- Purchases can be made through either one of the following fiat currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CZK, DKK, HKD, NOK, PLN, RUB, SEK, TRY.
- While the Phemex trading platform supports a diverse kind of cryptocurrencies and digital assets, only Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), and Chainlink (LINK) can be purchased at zero fees.
- Users purchasing crypto through Banxa for the first time will need to complete Know-Your-Customer verification checks.
- Zero fees will be applied for these two payment methods: Visa/MasterCard and ApplePay supported by Banxa.
- Irrespective of the number of times a trade is completed, users will be able to enjoy this offer.
- The payment cards (Visa/Mastercard) that users can use for purchases or trading must be personal cards and not business cards.
- The minimum and maximum buy order limits will be set by Banxa.
Significance of the Russia Day Event and the Phemex Advantage
Russia Day is a national public holiday that was originally known as the Day of Signing the Declaration of State Sovereignty, a historic event that happened on June 12, 1990. The Holiday was renamed Russia Day in 2002 when the Russian Parliament adopted a new version of Russia’s Labor Code.
The Russia Day event features the closure of banks, schools, officials holidays and the Russian President gives awards to a few deserving citizens as tributes are paid to famous Russians as a whole. The Phemex zero-fee campaign complements the core tenets of the holiday as it seeks to reward everyone to trade without the worry of high fees, a luxury many crypto traders cannot get with other payment gateways and their exorbitant charges.