As we reach day 2 of the DeChart Token Sale, a total of almost 400 participants have committed more than 750 BNB into the DCH token sale to revolutionize the Decentralized Exchange (DEX) trading data space. Having begun yesterday May 9th, the native token DCH sale is set to continue until tomorrow (Tuesday) May 11th on Unicrypt.
Via the DCH token, DeChart establishes a single platform for users to assess multiple DEX charts in real-time and stake for extra DCH rewards, and through the user-friendly interface and organized layout, users of DeChart’s platform can avoid the pitfalls of third-party trading data aggregation tools.
DEX Trading Data Made Easy
Unlike the traditional trading data aggregation methods of most cryptocurrencies, the foundations of the DEX equivalent have always been unsteady. As many traders already know, trading data aggregation is crucial if a trader wishes to make the most informed decision for their asset. As this fact remains true today, why then is it that DEX traders are still bound by the disorganized limitations of third-party trading data aggregation?
Rarely reviewed, the world of DEXs has in fact been witnessing tremendous volumes in trade in recent months, as reported by CoinTelegraph in April. Despite this, DEX trade data aggregation remains hard to obtain, harder to utilize – due to disorganization found on third-party tools – and lacks the respect and priority it deserves. DeChart sets its mission to make up for these shortcomings and build one of the leading DEX trade data aggregation solutions available.
DCH: The Future of DEX Staking
DCH is DeChart’s native token on the platform and circulates throughout the entire DeChart ecosystem. Utilized for staking – among other tokens such as BNB, CAKE, and LP tokens – DCH is the prize up for grabs in this token sale. With instant data analysis at the user’s fingertips, DeChart enables DEX staking across multiple charts across all of Pancakeswap in one place. Uniswap and Sushiswap are set to join the roster soon!
With a total supply of 125 million DCH, a total of 56,250,000 DCH tokens will be made available to the public until tomorrow May 11th. The token sale is set to last only one round, with any remaining unsold tokens after the sale being burned. Through this burning process, initial investors preserve their token value, while the DeChart native token ensures a deflationary future ahead.
DeChart is supported by the Co-founder of Bitcoin.com Mate Tokay, and well-known investment firm Pangea Research. With such high-profile backing, DeChart has a strong foundation to work from to provide DEX users with the trading data aggregation they need.
To get involved in the future of trading data aggregation, head onto Unicrypto now.
- Pooshi Coin is launching today! What you need to know
- Tomi Heroes NFT Sales Volume Just Exploded Past $1.35m, with Massive ROI Potential For TOMI Sale
- Grab a Spot in Tomi’s Presale by Bagging an NFT! 260+ ETH Raised so Far with Proceeds to Purchase TOMI then Burned
- BulleX Earnings Top $800,000 in Just 2 Months
- Our IEO on ExMarkets: KICK.IO Public Sale Kicks off on September 15
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC Plummets To $45,000 As Liquidations Soar To $312 Million In An Hour
- Bitcoin’s Performance in the Past Decade Was Impressive, But What About the Next 10 Years?
- Weekly Market Roundup: A Look into the Altcoins that Saw the Biggest Gains?
- DOT Price Analysis: Polkadot Rides Ascending Channel Near All Time High, Will Bulls Break $40?
- Ethereum Token Burn: Is there a Timeline to See its Impact on Price?