PlanB, the creator of the Stock-to-Flow (S2F) model, says the expected Bitcoin (BTC) price to touch $100k in December 2021 failed because it was already in a bear market since April 2021.
Currently, the Bitcoin (BTC) price is creating a bottom as we are witnessing strong pressure in the Bitcoin market. The bull market will soon follow.
PlanB Postulates the Next Bull Market
Previously in 2021, PlanB predicted $100k in December 2021 based on the Stock-to-Flow model. However, the BTC price moves into the bear market after making a high of almost $69k in November. Since then, the price has made a low of $26,350 on May 12.
PlanB now says the pressure seen in the market is a result of Bitcoin (BTC) forming a new bottom. As per new data shared, the BTC price is expected to form a bottom in the next half of 2022, possibly in October. Thereafter, a bull market will start, pushing prices towards 100k.
“Dec 2021 I was still hoping for a 2nd leg of the bull market. But in Q1 2022 it became clear that this bitcoin bull market was over. We entered a bear market since Apr 2021 peak (yes ATH was Nov 2021). Now we are creating a bottom. Then a new bull market will start. BTC cycles.”
Notable analysts such as Peter Brandt and Michaël van de Poppe had also shared the same scenario. Recently, Peter Brandt had suggested a bottom near the $27,000 level from where a rally could be seen. Michaël van de Poppe also thinks the Bitcoin (BTC) price could slip around the $28,000 level for a fresh bullish recovery.
Moreover, a buildup of short positions and liquidation of long positions for quite some time now explains the price momentum. Whales’ buying and selling are currently maintaining the price near the $30,000 level.
Price Forecast Based on the Bitcoin Mid-Halving Correction
Bitcoin mid-halving correction on April 11 was an important event to determine the upcoming price trends. According to the data, the BTC price could move into a long bear market if the price fails to surpass the $50k level. Currently, Bitcoin is moving exactly as per the historical price trend. Moreover, the recent crypto market crash indicates the Bitcoin (BTC) price has moved into a bear market.
The model also indicates a Bitcoin rally after October, possibly at the end of the year. That could mean the BTC price will continue to trade in the range of 32k-27k level and investors have to wait a little longer to make fresh entries.
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?