The correction phase started from the later part of November, plunged the Polkadot price to the $23.5 mark. The buyers showed strong interest in this discounted price, resulting in quick recovery in this coin. Currently, the pair is climbing higher resistance levels one after another, initiating a new rally.
Polkadot Key technical points:
- The DOT bulls trying to reclaim the 200-day EMA
- The daily RSI line has crossover above the neutral line(50)
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Polkadot coin is $1.09 Billion, indicating a 29.96% gain.
The Last time when we covered an article on Polkadot, the pair was trying to reverse from the $26.3 support with a morning star candle pattern. However, the strong resistance from the $30 mark rejected the coin and dropped it to the lower support of $23.5.
The pair retested this bottom support on December 20th, and the intense demand pressure brought a sudden recovery from the very next day. The coin has gained 40% in one week and breached a resistance level of $30.5.
The DOT coin has recently crossed above the 200 EMA line, providing an excellent edge for the long trader if the price sustains above it.
The daily Relative Strength Index (57) showed significant recovery from the oversold territory. Moreover, the RSI line has entered the bullish zone and is moving high above the 14-EMA.
DOT/USD 4-hour time frame chart
On December 26th, the DOT coin price gave a bullish breakout from the $30.5 resistance level. After offering a decent retest phase, the coin shows a strong follow-up candle, displaying a 3% intraday gain. Anyhow, the next resistance level is quite near to the price, i.e., $33.3.
The crypto traders should look out for this resistance level, which can provide another long entry opportunity after a proper breakout.
The Moving average convergence divergence indicator shows MACD and the signal line moving above the neutral line projects a bullish momentum. Moreover, its chart also indicates a buy signal for the traders with a bullish crossover of these lines.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?