The Polygon price action shows lower price rejection near the support trendline of the diverging channel. The price rests close to the confluence of the support trendline and the $2.14 horizontal level. Will the price manage to push higher from the high demand level, or will it succumb under rising selling pressure?
Key technical points:
- The MATIC token price breaks below the 50 days EMA and attempts to sustain above the 100 days EMA.
- The intraday trading volume in the MATIC token is $2. Billion, indicating a 21.8 fall.
In our previous coverage of Polygon technical analysis on December 22nd, the token price was trying to break above the $2.5 zone. The coin price did give a bullish breakout, but the sudden increase in selling pressure led to a downfall to $2.
The coin price struggles to sustain above the high-demand area near the confluence of support trendline and a horizontal level at $2.14. However, the increased selling pressure tease a bearish fallout.
The crucial EMAs in the daily chart maintains a bullish alignment. However, the coin price breaks below the 50 days EMA and sustains above the 100 days EMA by lowering price rejection.
The Stochastic RSI in the daily chart showcases the K and D line in the oversold zone. However, the lines will soon give a bullish crossover that can overturn the bearish trend.
The ADX indicator shows a slight fall in the slope, indicating a loss in the previous bullish trend.
MATIC Coin Displays Rejection Candles Near $2 Support
The MATIC token price shows a short-term retracement within a falling channel in the daily chart. However, the psychological support level at $2 shows a high possibility of a bullish reversal with a double bottom pattern.
On a contrary note, the increased selling pressure will induce more fear among investors that can neutralize the demand at $2. Therefore, traders need to keep an eye out for a breakout entry opportunity.
The price action indicates resistance levels at $2.44 after the $2.70 horizontal level in the daily chart. Meanwhile, the previous bullish reversals mark support levels at $1.80 and $1.46.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?