The collapse of the Terra ecosystem over the last week has shaken the entire crypto market. Industry players are coming forward to lend an extending help to the community. On Sunday, May 15, Ryan Wyatt, CEO of Polygon Studios tweeted that it will help different Terra projects migrate to the Polygon blockchain network. He wrote:
“We are working closely with a variety of Terra projects to help them migrate over swiftly to @0xPolygon. We will be putting capital and resources against these migrations to welcome the developers and their respective communities to our platform and will be sharing more soon”.
Polygon co-founder Sandeep Nainwal chipped in explaining what could be the right choices for Terra projects. He said that Terra community projects that have a requirement of a shared chain can choose the Polygon PoS chain. The Polygon Proof-of-Stake shall soon be introducing ZK Rollups.
However, Sandeep advised those looking for an app-specific chain to opt for SUPERNET. He further explained the benefits of doing so:
- No weird restrictions on Validators/Bridge.
- Future possibility to make your chain a rollup.
- Eth community love.
Terra’s Rescue Plan and Community Support
Well, after all the drama that happened last week, Terra founder Do Kwon finally broke his silence and pitched a recovery plan. One of the idea’s being considered is the hardfork of the Terra blockchain.
However, considering the excess supply of LUNA currently in the market, Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao said that this idea won’t work. He said:
“Reducing supply should be done via burn, not fork at an old date, and abandon everyone who tried to rescue the coin. I don’t own any LUNA or UST either. Just commenting.”
But he also considered extending a helping hand to the Terra community. Zhao said: “Regardless of my personal views, or the solution chosen in the end, we will always be here to support the community in any way we can.”
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5