The collapse of the Terra ecosystem over the last week has shaken the entire crypto market. Industry players are coming forward to lend an extending help to the community. On Sunday, May 15, Ryan Wyatt, CEO of Polygon Studios tweeted that it will help different Terra projects migrate to the Polygon blockchain network. He wrote:
“We are working closely with a variety of Terra projects to help them migrate over swiftly to @0xPolygon. We will be putting capital and resources against these migrations to welcome the developers and their respective communities to our platform and will be sharing more soon”.
Polygon co-founder Sandeep Nainwal chipped in explaining what could be the right choices for Terra projects. He said that Terra community projects that have a requirement of a shared chain can choose the Polygon PoS chain. The Polygon Proof-of-Stake shall soon be introducing ZK Rollups.
However, Sandeep advised those looking for an app-specific chain to opt for SUPERNET. He further explained the benefits of doing so:
- No weird restrictions on Validators/Bridge.
- Future possibility to make your chain a rollup.
- Eth community love.
Terra’s Rescue Plan and Community Support
Well, after all the drama that happened last week, Terra founder Do Kwon finally broke his silence and pitched a recovery plan. One of the idea’s being considered is the hardfork of the Terra blockchain.
However, considering the excess supply of LUNA currently in the market, Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao said that this idea won’t work. He said:
“Reducing supply should be done via burn, not fork at an old date, and abandon everyone who tried to rescue the coin. I don’t own any LUNA or UST either. Just commenting.”
But he also considered extending a helping hand to the Terra community. Zhao said: “Regardless of my personal views, or the solution chosen in the end, we will always be here to support the community in any way we can.”
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?