Cardano, at the moment, was changing hands at $1.34 after sustaining its market value above the crucial price level of $1.30. Over the last 24 hours, ADA had gained above 10% and was eyeing its next resistance mark. The recovery seen across the crypto industry has pushed altcoins up the charts. Enjin was priced at $2.63 after it soared by 10.1% in the past day. A look at the technical indicators will determine the next trading levels that Cardano and Enjin will attempt to topple over next.
Cardano/ADA/USD Four-Hour Chart
Cardano’s prices had witnessed a pullback from the 78.6% Fibonacci level. The immediate resistance mark for ADA awaited the coin at $1.63 and then at $1.75. The local support level of the coin was at $1.30.
Over the last week, Cardano had encountered resistance at the 38.2% Fibonacci level, which still acted as the coin’s strong price resistance. All near-term technicals have continued to point at bullish price action in the market.
On the Relative Strength Index, the indicator was seen at the 75-mark. However, there was a small downtick on the indicator at press time. This is the second time this month that RSI touched the overbought zone due to the coin’s overvalued conditions.
The Directional Movement Index preferred the bulls with the +DI line above the -DI line at the time of writing. Chaikin Money Flow was also positive as capital inflows took over capital outflows due to a surge of buyers in the market.
ENJ/USD Four-Hour Chart
Enjin traded 10% higher than yesterday at $2.63, with its immediate price resistance at $3.22 at press time. After registering a sharp pullback from the 78.6% Fibonacci level and then at the 38.2% Fibonacci level, the price action of Enjin remained quite lateral and mundane.
The bulls’ push due to broader market strength has caused ENJ to secure double-digit gains over the last 24 hours. If buying strength remained consistent with no immediate profit-taking, the ENJ, after toppling the $3.22 mark, might target the $3.83 resistance level.
Enjin was overbought. As seen on the Relative Strength Index, the indicator was placed at the 75-mark. The Directional Movement Index also sided with the bulls as +DI moved over the -DI line.
On Balance Volume had risen considerably since November, over the last 24 hours, it remained stable, indicating a consistent buying strength of the market.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?