The cryptocurrency market has remained stable over the last couple of days. The market movers such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have also risen in their charts. But they have also been subjected to resistance at their critical price ceilings.
Many altcoins have followed the same path, and some have witnessed tremendous growth in the last few days.
Fantom/FTM/USD Four Hour Chart
Fantom propelled significantly in the past week so that FTM stood above the 200-SMA line, indicating extreme bullishness. At press time, the coin was trading for $1.73 after registering more than a 10% gain in market value in the last 24 hours.
As Fantom continued its northbound journey, the coin has now made $1.28 its robust support level. The technicals of the coin continued to signal at a growing bullish price momentum. With a continued recovery in the market, the coin can again note substantial price upliftment at the end of this year.
The price of Fantom was above the 20-50-200 SMA lines, a reading that signifies an extreme bullish force in the market. The Relative Strength Index was placed above the 75-mark, signaling an overbought asset.
Directional Movement Index sided with the bulls, which meant that the market buyers drove prices. With continuous upward movement, FTM might close at the $2 mark by the end of the month.
ATOM/USD Four Hour Chart
COSMOS was priced at $27.15 after it rocketed by 10.2% in the last 24 hours. The digital currency’s prices stood above the 200-SMA line, indicating a strong bullish influence. The immediate support level was at $25.64, going beneath which the coin might halt at $22.25.
Although it soared considerably, COSMOS had experienced a strong resistance at $30.76. A consistent push from the bulls could cause ATOM to topple over the $30.76 mark.
The price of COSMOS was above the 20-50-200 SMA line, which again meant that the coin was on a bullish run. The Relative Strength Index was overvalued as the indicator was above the 75-mark, despite noting a downfall. The continued surplus of buyers might help ATOM get past its immediate resistance. On Balance Volume also suggested that buying strength was high in the market.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?