Uniswap, Monero, and Helium have been securing gains this week, however, these coins specifically lost their steam in the past few weeks but have now recovered again. Over the past week, these coins have gained more than 20% with chances of them appreciating further considering the readings of the near-term technicals.
In the last 24 hours UniSwap, Monero and Helium have gained substantially by more than 11%. The next vital trading levels for these coins have been discussed below.
UNI/USD Four Hour Chart
Uniswap had lost momentum in the past weeks but had also formed a double-bottom pattern, which ideally describes a reversal of the current price action. UNI regained its strength right after that and was trading at $19.66 at the time of writing.
The immediate resistance mark for the coin was at $22.91, while the support level for the coin stood at $18.82. Near term, the technicals have pointed towards bullish strength in the market.
The Relative Strength Index had drifted away from the midline, near the overbought territory with a surplus of buyers in the market. Awesome Oscillator displayed bullish sentiments with growing green histograms asserting the same.
MACD also underwent a bullish crossover and reflected a positive price action in the past trading sessions.
XMR/USD Four-Hour Chart
Monero had registered higher highs and was priced at $233.03, the immediate price level that the coin can attempt overcoming stood at $234.66.
The price of Monero was above the 200-SMA line which is indicative of an extreme bullish force in the market. On a price reversal, the coin can drop to its immediate support level of $201.33. If Monero keeps securing higher highs, the coin has the potential to secure about 8% gain.
The Relative Strength Index was above the 80-mark which signified an increase in buying strength. Over the past month and a half, the Relative Strength Index had struggled to move over the 80-mark.
Awesome Oscillator had depicted green signal bars and as the bullish pressure mounted, the green histograms grew in size.
HNT/USD Four-Hour Chart
Helium was trading for $41, the overhead resistance for the coin stood at the $45 mark. Over the past week, the coin surged by 28%. The support line stood at $40.92, a fall below that price level will make HNT trade close to the $35.33 price level.
The technicals indicated a massive bull run in the market as the price of the coin was seen above the 200-SMA line. Bollinger Bands opened up which meant that the coin could potentially encounter a rise in price volatility.
The Relative Strength Index had fallen from the overbought zone in the past few days, however, the indicator managed to sustain above the half-line as buying strength still dominated the market.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?