Crypto mining is a lucrative opportunity for all crypto enthusiasts who have the means and the resources to outperform the complex barrier which bars newcomers from entering, allowing only professionals and investors. To remain an active miner, people need high-quality mining equipment, a stable and seamless connection to the main servers, and a huge amount of electricity which is quite out of the budget for a lot of people.
Problems faced in the professional mining sector
Being a private miner, crypto enthusiast or an experienced individual who intends to keep mining professionally, you need a lot of resources as mentioned earlier. Buying the right equipment, property, installing everything, maintenance, electricity bills, and rent could use up all of your capital taken from mining rewards that might never come back.
Another hurdle for miners is that when they decide to stop mining, they end up unable to sell any of the purchased hardware easily or at an appropriate price. Donating that professional-grade mining equipment to a data centre is sometimes the easier way than having to pay rent for its storage as well as transport.
The solution – GMT
The team behind GMT after spending a considerable amount of time on figuring out a way to solve and remove these issues from the mining ecosystem came up with GMT Token. This project is visualized to become the ultimate solution for all the problems faced by new or old miners.
GMT is a unique token powered by a real and ever-growing computational power (which is measured in terahash/second) using the one and only SHA-256 protocol. This token is issued on the Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain blockchain platforms.
If you are looking to buy GMT, then you must have an ETH or BSC in order to purchase GMT. A BTC address is also required to receive mining rewards as per conditions. Buying GMT is available via the website (both using crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto schemes) and on centralized as well as decentralized exchanges.
Rumored plan of development
According to our sources (there is no official confirmation from the team yet), GMT will offer miners to place their equipment in their data centers. In return, miners will be offered GMT tokens in an amount proportional to the supply capacity. At the same time, part of the tokens will be burned, and the released supply capacity will be distributed among all the tokens in circulation. Thus, the supply capacity of each token, and, accordingly, its mining potential will grow.
With the successful implementation of such a strategy, the supply capacity of GMT will increase several times, and its value may reach $1.5 in the next 12 months. Actually, the company’s global plans to take 20% of bitcoin mining may come true much earlier than the original plan. According to the optimistic forecasts of the strategy implementation scenario, this period will be halved.
According to this data, it becomes clear why the company was in no hurry to enter Binance, but preferred local exchanges. We should probably expect a listing on the world’s main crypto exchange in 2022.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?