San Francisco, California, 12th November, 2021,
As part of its rebranding initiative that started earlier this year, Reef Finance is undergoing a major platform-wide revamp. Starting today, Reef Finance is officially titled Reef, alongside a newly-launched website, now live at https://reef.io.
The journey from Reef Finance, a decentralized finance (DeFi) focused parachain on Polkadot, to Reef, a layer-1 Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)-compatible blockchain, is the fruit of constant work in progress and reinvestment. The launch of the new website and a new brand focus will play critical roles in helping transform Reef’s face value from a DeFi operating system into a Substrate-based blockchain with smart contract functionality that is reliable, economical, and fast.
Since its inception, Reef has successfully positioned itself as a one-stop, cross-chain network that’s easy to use for veterans as well as newcomers. As such, the rebranding aligns with the platform’s core vision of building an infrastructure that makes it easy for anyone to leverage features that supplement DeFi with other products while enjoying an unmatchable development experience.
The Reef community is growing exponentially, further supporting the rebranding decision that the Reef Finance team embraced earlier this year. With the blockchain ecosystem witnessing increased multi-chain transactions between dApps and protocols, Reef has established itself as a leading destination for developers. Not only does the platform offer full compatibility with Ethereum-based smart contracts, but it also enables dApp developers to tap into the vast community of REEF token holders.
Following the launch of the new website, Reef aims to accelerate work on its broader goals and attract users and developers to leverage its blockchain solution designed as the most advanced EVM-compatible blockchain. Per the Reef team, the website is just the first step in the platform’s new development timeline. Over the coming months, Reef will roll out Ledger hardware wallet support, Reef Debit card, a native browser extension, a native dApp, and a dedicated mobile app that prioritizes a seamless user experience.
Reef is an EVM-compatible blockchain for smart contracts with low fees, high scalability and amazing user experiences. Earlier, Reef Finance offered a DeFi platform that helped users access liquidity from centralized exchanges (CEXs) and decentralized exchanges (DEXs). Reef Finance has become Reef, a Substrate-based layer-1 blockchain with smart contract functionality as part of its rebranding. The new iteration features rapid throughput, low transaction costs, high scalability, and offers on-chain governance without wasteful mining.
- Dan Edelstein
- [email protected]
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?