Customers will be able to purchase movie tickets and concessions with crypto at over 500 Regal cinemas.
Regal To Integrate Crypto Payment For Movie Tickets
Movie operator, Regal has announced its upcoming partnership with Flexa — a digital payment network on Tuesday, as it looks to aIlow its customers make movie tickets payments and a host of other things using crypto. Operating in over 500 locations, and in 42 states including Washington D.C., Regal will be accepting a wide variety of coins and tokens, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC), DAI (DAI), USD Coin (USDC), Chainlink (LINK), Gemini Dollar (GUSD), Cosmos (ATOM), Basic Attention Token (BAT), and many others.
Flexa is highly reputable for its ability to guarantee payments for real-world applications, and some times especially during peak periods, it can take between hours to days for transactions to be verified on BTC and ETH blockchains. So, by leveraging the market value of its underlying ERC-20 token Amp as collateral, Flexa is hopeful of ensuring that the transactions it handles will always be successful. Meanwhile, there’s also an opportunity for Amp token holders to earn rewards for risking their capital.
In line with these developments, the Chief Marketing Officer of Regal, Ken Thewes said that the interesting thing about the partnership is that it enables the duo to easily accept digital currencies across their theatre footprint in a seamless way, offering the guests better flexibility and the safety they deserve.
In addition, co-founder of Flexa, Trevor Filter, also expressed his pleasure with the Regal partnership.
Meanwhile, just like Regal, there are many other theater chains in the country also adopting cryptocurrency. For instance, earlier in November, AMC started accepting BTC as payment for its online movie ticket purchases. And when AMC did, the CEO also received sone serious positive feedbacks .
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?