Amid the increased attention the metaverse is receiving nowadays, crypto enthusiasts have been on the lookout for an early foothold in a company that will be a major player in the space. One such company has been building metaverse products since 2018: RFOX.
RFOX has scaled tremendously since its inception. Their growth drivers arebold venture development and acquisitions. With the creation of theRFOX VALT,this metaverse company has gained strides toward their vision of becoming the global leader in immersive metaverse experiences focused on retail, media, gaming, and rewards.
RFOX token investors have enjoyed a marked increase of over 1000% in price over the last 12 months alone. Still, RFOX remains underappreciatedby early investors in the space. Those who have invested in RFOX, having seen its potentialearly, are now seeing tangible results of RFOX’s massive growth trajectory. Brand partners in retail, lifestyle, gaming and finance sectors are already employing the RFOX platforms and greater ecosystem in their own digital brand engagements.
So, what exactly is RFOX building that has caught the eye of watchers in the metaverse space and the bigger crypto community?
The RFOX Metaverse Ecosystem
The core of the RFOX ecosystem is the RFOX VALT metaverse, a fully immersive shopping and entertainment experience using virtual reality, e-commerce and social media and gaming elements. RFOX VALT,while its own standalone metaverse experience, brings together best-in-class blockchain applications,starting with NFTs and user-driven content, into visceral e-commerce, gaming, and entertainment experiences.
Whileinvestors wait for the RFOX VALTto open its doors, RFOX has bult several other digital products and services across its ecosystem. In just a couple of years, RFOX has:
- Created RFOX Games, an upcoming major player in the play-to-earn space with a compelling free-to-play business model exhibited by its popular game KOGs: SLAM!, powered by NFTs called KOGs (Keys to Other Games).
- Acquired MYMEDIA, Myanmar’s largest digital marketing platform with 13 million followers on social media, and expanded it into the online media business, RFOX MEDIA.
- Offered decentralized finance (DeFI) products such as staking and liquidity pools that generate VFOX rewards tokens and benefited RFOX holders through the crypto-financialbusiness RFOX FINANCE.
- Developed RFOX NFTs, an NFT platform thatprovides an end-to-end white-label creation, website, marketplace, and shared liquidity pool platform, to simplify the creation of NFTs for brand to build new customer value and brand experiences.
The ventures in the RFOX ecosystem are all interoperable within the RFOX VALT. These provide a variety of game-changing features that will enrich the metaverse experience. RFOX’s compelling metaverse andits track record in launching ventures across digital verticals creates novel applications that brands can harness.
To date, RFOX has sold 25 SHOPs, or virtual land assets, within the RFOX VALT’sCallinova art-inspired quarter. On December 9, 2021, the company opens a new SHOP auction, this time for the Arkamoto gaming-inspired quarter of RFOX VALT.
Proven Products and Partnerships to Power the Metaverse
As RFOX embarks on a virtual land sale for the RFOX VALT, the company haspartnered with four of the major brands in blockchain and cryptocurrency. These companies have been designated as Marquee Clients with dedicated SHOPs in the metaverse:
- CoinGecko, the world’s largest independent cryptocurrency data aggregator.
- ICON, a popular next-generation blockchain protocol with smart contract functionality and interoperability.
- Yield Guild Games (YGG), a major play-to-earn gaming guild that brings players together to earn via blockchain-based economies.
- VOID Cyber, an incubator and connector for brands, with extensive experience working with household names in the entertainment and fashion industries.
Each of these partnerships expand the reach of the RFOX VALT to more communities, and to more industry verticals, creating new metaverse experiences that enhance their respective core competencies. In turn, this gives the metaverse an enhanced network that varied class of consumers can enjoy.
Beyond partnerships, the ventures of the RFOX group have been making great progress in creating end-consumer communities. For instance, RFOX Games recently launched its KOGs: SLAM! game in open beta. This free-to-play game with a strong following in both immerging and developed markets, is indicative of the tangible growth of RFOX’s foray into play-to-earn gaming. This also reflects the company’s long-term goals of providing tangible avenue for access to digital media and digital finance for with real world initiatives for digital inclusion in the world’s emerging markets, including Play-to-Earn and Create to Earn.
While most may look at the metaverse builders and see just the early stagesof the next iteration of the internet, those who know what signals to look for in a metaverse company are getting in early as stakeholders, investors, partners, or part of the early metaverse community. They know full well that claiming their stake in a reliable metaverse company will turn out great value a thousand-fold.
With RFOX, its track record of building accessible solutions, even in these early days of the metaverse, give early metaverse investors a compelling value proposition, a solid roadmap and a heavyweight team of industry professionals and advisors, now driving the day-to-day numbers. Lastly, RFOX is a self-funded project. It does not owe any large VC any exit strategies. RFOX is purely focused on providing real, tangible uplift for real people; and as such poised to produce significant investor value.
It would be a wise move to invest while still early, before RFOX hits the major exchanges. You can consider buying RFOX on www.RFOX.finance or follow all things RFOX at https://twitter.com/redfoxlabs_io.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?