Ripple, the parent company and largest holder of the popular cryptocurrency, XRP has been reported to have added UAE banking giant, the National Bank of Fujairah to RippleNet. Entrepreneur Middle East confirmed the report after posting on Twitter that the popular Golf commercial bank had been added to RippleNet’s long list of banking partners.
The National Bank of Fujairah Joins RippleNet
As per an announcement by Entrepreneur Middle East, popular business magazine publishers based in Dubai, the National Bank of Fujairah will now utilize the Ripple’s Blockchain technology for conducting cross-border payments.
— ༜༝??????????⚡ (@stuart_xrp) September 23, 2019
This partnership adds a feather to the cap of both organizations. As the commercial bank now boasts of a blockchain technology edge over its competitors across its base, Ripple extends its reach across the globe steadily.
The National Bank of Fujairah Partners With Marco Polo
Recently, the National Bank of Fujairah was reported to have become a member of the Marco Polo Network which is the largest and the most rapidly growing trade finance network. This was a partnership that NBF got as a major advancement and which further energizes the network’s positive momentum. The Marco Polo Network has seen considerable growth to over 25 financial institutions and continues to steadily expand each month with members on all six key continents. According to Subramanian Krishnamurthy, Head of Global Transaction Services, at National Bank of Fujairah,
“We are thrilled to join the Marco Polo Network and support the collaborative effort to create and advance these new technologies in the trade finance ecosystem,
Ripple on the other hand, has accumulated large amounts in funding since its launch and partnered with over 100 banking clients, which includes more than 15 of the world’s top 50 banks. Onboarding investors like Accenture Ventures, SBI Holdings, SCB Digital Ventures, and Standard Chartered, this news of National Bank of Fujairah is expected to expands Ripple’s network.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?