The XRP price chart shows an overall sideways rally. However, this new year has only extended the correction phase, and the price has plunged to the $0.7 support. The daily chart shows several lower rejection candles at this level, indicating the presence of intense demand pressure.
Key technical points:
- The XRP price shows a lower price rejection candle at $0.7 support
- The XRP price chart shows the 100-and-200-day EMAs are on the verge of a bearish crossover
- The intraday trading volume in the XRP coin is $1.7 Billion, indicating a 6.8% fall.
Previously when we covered an article on Ripple coin on 22nd December 2021, the coin price hinted at a bullish reversal with a cup and handle pattern. However, the price could never breach the $1 neckline and instead, it was rejected with a bearish engulfing candle.
Moreover, the bloodbath in the crypto market fueled the selling pressure in this coin and pushed the price back to the bottom support zone near $0.76 and $0.7.
The crucial EMA(20, 50, 100, and 200) indicates a downtrend for the XRP price. Moreover, the chart shows the 100 and 200 EMA are poised to give a bearish crossover, which could fuel the bearish momentum in the market. However, in the case of a bullish reversal, the 20 and 100 EMAs are controlling the minor and major pullbacks respectively.
The daily-Stochastic RSI line has dropped to the oversold territory. Moreover, the K and D line provides a bullish crossover, indicating the increasing underlying bullishness in this coin,
XRP Price Chart Shows A Falling Wedge Pattern
The XRP price is currently hovering above the $0.7 support, indicating demand pressure from this level. Moreover, the XRP price action displays a falling wedge pattern in the 4-hour time frame chart. This pattern could signal a bullish reversal if the price breakout from the overhead resistance trendline.
The important resistance levels for XRP price are at $0.77, followed by $0.85. As for the opposite side, the support levels are $0.7and $0.62.
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?