- Ripple price loses over 7% of the accrued gains in 24 hours, revisiting support at $1.1.
- XRP must surmount the resistance at $1.4 and $1.6 to pave the way for an upswing to $2.
- The MACD could flip bearish anytime as the 12-day EMA crosses below the 26-day EMA.
Ripple closed last week at $1.35, a move that had spurred investor interest and speculation for gains to $2. Nevertheless, a correction occurred with XRP losing some ground toward $1. Support at $1.1 plays a crucial role in ensuring that losses were mitigated, but data by CoinGecko shows that Ripple is trading 7.4% lower in 24 hours.
Ripple Price Recoils After Support At $1.1
The cross-border money transfer token currently teeters at $1.2 as bulls focus on lifting above $1.4 in the near term. According to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), bulls could have salvaged the situation, preventing continued correction.
Currently, the RSI, which follows the trend of an asset and measures its strength, is holding at 70. As it resumes movement into the overbought region, XRP is expected to lift higher.
Intriguingly, the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) may cross above the 200 SMA in the coming sessions, as per the 12 hours chart. Although this indicator is not a golden cross, it often ascertains a move north. Therefore, it could trigger another firm bullish grip as buyers take on $1.4 and $1.6 barriers.
XRP/USD 12-Hour Chart
It is worth mentioning that traders should be aware Ripple’s anticipated upswing may fail to occur, especially if the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator flips bearish in the coming sessions. According to the exact timeframe, a sell signal is in the offing. The odds for an extended correction would increase as soon as the 12-day exponential moving average (EMA) crosses below the 26-day EMA.
The MACD tracks Ripple’s trend and calculates its momentum. A move toward the mean line reinforced the bearish outlook. Hence, it is one of the most crucial trend indicators, especially when identifying entry and exit positions.
Ripple Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $1.21
Resistance: $1.4 and $1.6
Support: $1.1 and $1
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?