- Ripple commences consolidation between the key support at $0.19 and the stubborn resistance at $0.20.
- A lagging falling triangle breakout hints towards possible gains not only above $0.20 but also April highs.
Ripple price has been range-bound following the breakdown below $0.20 during the weekend session. Prior to the losses, XRP/USD sustained gains above $0.20 but failed to clear the resistance at $0.21. The losses on Sunday refreshed the support at $0.19. Ever since XRP has consolidated between $0.19 support and $0.20 resistance.
Impending Triangle Breakout
Following the impressive recovery towards the end of April when XRP hit monthly highs of $0.2360, the price has been narrowing under a descending trendline. The aforementioned declines confirmed support at $0.19, forming the triangle support.
Meanwhile, Ripple is trading at $0.1950 as bulls look forward to a possible triangle breakout. For the desired impact, the momentum must also be strong enough to clear the resistance at the 50 SMA ($0.20), the 200 SMA in the 4-hour range and last week’s key resistance at $0.21.
XRP/USD 4-hour chart
Technically, Ripple is nurturing a breakout a weak bullish momentum targeting the triangle resistance and $0.20. The momentum is supported by the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)’s gradual upward movement. If the indicator sustains movement above towards the mean line, XRP/USD could close the gap between the current price level and $0.20. It is also vital that bulls hold the price above the triangle support, a move that could ensure that support areas at $0.18 and $0.1750 are not refreshed.
Ripple Intraday Key Levels
Spot rate: $0.1950
Relative change: -0.0012
Percentage change: -0.61%
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?