- Ripple is standing tall above the cryptocurrency horizon with gains hitting $0.1950.
- XRP/USD bulls must establish support above $0.19 for a smooth ride above $0.20.
Ripple is at the forefront of recovery in the cryptocurrency industry. It is as though the cryptoasset has decided to give back to the investors who have been battered greatly over the last couple of months. The recovery staged from the lows traded in March hit a wall at the 50% Fibonacci retracement level taken between the last swing high of $0.3482 a swing low of $0.1114 around $0.2294.
Since the beginning of May, Ripple has continued to lose its ground until it recently found support at the 23.6% Fibonacci level ($0.1672). Buyers have taken back control of the price with XRP/USD jumping above $0.19. Ripple is out-performing the other major cryptoassets such as Bitcoin (up 0.36%) and Ethereum (up 0.59%).
At the time of writing, Ripple is doddering at $0.1945 while fighting to rise above the resistance at the 100-day Exponential Moving Average (EMA). Glancing farther up, more resistance is expected at $0.20 (38.2% Fibo) and at $0.23.
XRP/USD daily chart
For now, the path of the least resistance is upwards as supported by the RSI and the MACD. The RSI is pointing sharply upwards and could soon hit the overbought region. At the same time, the MACD is about to cross into the positive territory. Traders should be on the lookout for movement higher above the midline as it would signal a possible breakout past $0.20.
If a reversal comes into play, Ripple could be cushioned from the fall at $0.19, $0.1850 and the main support at the 23.6% Fibo. Generally, the trend is bullish and likely to remain intact in the remaining Asian session and the upcoming European session.
Ripple Key Intraday Levels
Spot rate: 0.1945
Relative change: 0.0089
Percentage change: 5%
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?