- Ripple’s bullish pennant pattern price action still in play towards $0.25.
- Ripple technical analysis trend sustains a positive bias both short term and long term.
Ripple is in a bullish zone after the recent recovery from levels close to $0.21. Last week bearish correction saw Ripple dive under a few support areas including $0.24, $0.23 and $0.22. The high concentration of buyers above $0.21 quickly resumed the bullish trend. Ripple price climbed the support turned resistance zones breaking past the 50 Moving Average on the 4-hour chart. The bullish momentum hit levels above $0.23, however, the resistance at $0.24 has remained in place ever since.
XRP/USD 4-hour chart
In the meantime, XRP is changing hands at $0.2343 amid a minor bullish momentum. Still contributing to the ongoing momentum is the impact of the break above the bullish pennant pattern. This pattern is mostly used in classical technical analysis to signal changes in the trend.
Short term analysis using the Relative Strength Index (RSI), the most possible trend in the coming session are likely to remain bullish. The RSI’s gradual upward motion means that the bulls will continue to grip XRP tightly. Moreover, the indicator is yet to reach overbought levels, suggesting that there is still room for growth.
Another bullish indicator is the Elliot Wave Oscillator, whose bullish session has remained intact since Sunday. If the force a breakout above $0.24, there is a chance that a momentum boost will occur above the critical resistance at $0.25. For now, all the energy should be out towards barricading declines and pulling towards $0.24.
Ripple Price Levels
Spot rate: $0.2335
Relative change: 0.00266
Percentage change: Bullish
Trend: Short term and long term bullish bias
Support: $0.23, $0.22 and $0.21
Resistance: $0.24 and $0.25
- Terra 2.0 Coming With A New “Rebirth” On May 27 But This Time Without UST Stablecoin
- JPMorgan Says “Fair Value” of Bitcoin is $38,000, Prefers Crypto Over Real Estate
- Just In: Bitcoin Maximalist Jack Dorsey Left Twitter Board, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Portugal Takes U-Turn On Crypto Taxation
- Ethereum L2 Protocol StarkWare Raises $100 Million At $8 Billion Valuation
- Just In: Polygon Launches Huge Fund For Terra Migration, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Andreessen Horowitz Launches $4.5 Billion Crypto Fund Amid Market Crash
- Why Banning Crypto Mining Is Almost Impossible?
- Will S. Korean Exchanges Relist LUNA? Rumors Claim Terra Founder Reaching Out To Exchanges
- Breaking: Binance “Working Closely” With Terra On Recovery Plan
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline