Ripple has embraced downward price action since the beginning of June. The international money transfer token crashed from $1.71 to $0.65 in May but recovered to highs around $1.1 at the beginning of June.
In the last week, the overall general outlook in the market has seen XRP bulls fight a losing battle. Initially, buyers focused on gains above $1, but the barrier at $1.1 only got them exhausted.
Meanwhile, the aggressive bearish wave in the market, especially this week, forced Ripple to explore the rabbit hole. Support at $0.9 and $0.8 did little to halt the declines; thus, XRP revisited a previous anchor at $0.78.
Ripple’s technical picture adds credence to the bearish outlook
Many analysts believe that this a bear cycle and that Ripple may drop further. The short-term technical outlook confirms this narrative. For instance, the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) continues to dip inside the negative region. Additionally, the MACD line (blue) recently crossed beneath the signal line, a critical bearish signal.
Similarly, the Relative Strength Index (RSI), a technical indicator tracking the trend of an asset and measuring its momentum, reinforced the bearish tightening grip. Another approach in the oversold region shows that sellers have the upper hand.
XRP/USD four-hour chart
For now, the path with minor hurdles is downward. Hence, immediate support between $0.78 and $0.8 is crucial for the bulls to resume the uptrend. However, another swing south might bring XRP near the primary support in May at $0.65.
Ripple intraday levels
Spot rate: $0.84
Support: $0.78 and $0.65
Resistance: $0.9 and $1
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark