Ripple price dropped below the $1.0 psychological level on November 26, unravelling a possible bearish forecast. The descending parallel channel chart pattern suggests that Ripple could see a 9% drop. To invalidate the pessimistic outlook, XRP would need to overcome the 200-day SMA resistance.
Ripple price fell below the $1.0 psychological level on November 26, paving the way for further losses. The bulls of the international remittances token are struggling to keep their heads above the water as overhead pressure mounts.
Ripple Price Could Drop To $0.8708
XRP price is trading at middle boundary of the descending parallel channel around $0.9545 as seen on the daily chart. A descending parallel channel is a significantly bearish chart pattern that suggests a continued bearish leg as long as the price of an asset remains within the confines of the falling channel.
For XRP, the descending channel chart pattern points to a 9% downswing from the current price to tag the lower boundary of the channel at $0.8708.
The down-sloping moving averages and the position of the Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator at 36.06 close to the oversold region suggest that Ripple is firmly in the hands of the bears, accentuating this bearish outlook.
XRP/USD Daily Chart
On the upside, the bearish thesis could be invalidated if XRP price overcomes the immediate resistance at $0.9753 embraced by the 200-day Simple Moving Average (SMA). If this happens, Ripple price may potentially unto the losses that began on November 08 by breaking out above the upper boundary of the prevailing chart pattern at $1.0513.
However, any movement further could be inhibited by stiff resistance from $1.1056 and $1.1157 where the 100- and 50-day SMAs lie respectively.
Ripple bulls would need support from the wider market to overcome these hurdles which may see the XRP price pushed higher towards the peak of the descending parallel channel at $1.3542.
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?