The correction phase in the SAND token plummeted the price to the 0.5 Fibonacci retracement level. This pair spent more than three weeks acquiring sufficient support from the bottom level, which eventually initiated this new rally. Moreover, the chart also shows a rounding bottom pattern which can lead the price to $8.5 or even beyond it.
Key technical points:
- The SAND price reclaims the 20-day EMA
- The 24-hour trading volume in the sandbox token is $2.82 Billion, indicating a 335.1% gain.
The last time when we covered an article on Sandbox token, its price resonated in a narrow range, extending from $4.6 support to $5.6 resistance zone. During this consolidation, the token price gained enough support to bounce back from the bottom support level.
On December 23rd, the token price provided a huge bullish engulfing candle of 22% gain, which breached the $5.6 and $6.1 resistance in one shot, offering a great opportunity for a long trade.
This new rally has flipped the 20 EMA dynamic resistance into possible support. Moreover, the daily chart has reclaimed its bullish alignment of the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200).
The Relative strength index(61) projected significant recovery in its chart and has crossed above the neutral line(50).
Sandbox/USD 4-hour time frame chart
The SAND token chart revealed a rounding bottom pattern in the 4-hour time frame chart from this whole structure of retracement and recovery. The neckline for this pattern is also the All-Time High level, i.e., 48.5, and following the pattern, the price should soon rally to this milestone.
However, as mentioned, the price broke out from the $6.1 mark and is currently going through a retest phase. The crypto traders can expect a retracement to the $6.1 or $5.75 mark, which would confirm the demand pressure for continuing its rally.
The traditional pivot levels indicate the traders will expect to meet their next resistance level at $6.8 and $704. For the opposite end, the support levels are $5.6 and $5.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?