The Sandbox price continued uptrend has seen the gaming token refresh the all-time high for the third time in seven days. Investor increase in NFT and gaming cryptos in the metaverse continue to fuel SAND’s uptrend.
The Sandbox price broke above the $5.00 psychological level for the first time ever as investors scramble to have a pie of the play-to-earn Metaverse projects. Increased buyer interest, that was started by Facebook’s rebrand to Meta, saw the SAND price rise a massive 40% to refresh the all-time high (ATH) above at $5.63. This rally has seen Sandbox market value jump by 38% to $4,831,510,764/
At the time of writing, Sandbox (SAND) is hovering around $5.39.
NFT and Gaming Projects In The Metaverse Continue To Capture Investor Interest
Blockchain-based NFT and gaming projects such as Enjin (ENJ), Sandbox (SAND) and Decentraland (MANA) have continued to spark investor appetite over the last one month. This interest was triggered by Facebook’s decision to rebrand to Meta affirming the social media giant’s ambition to build a metaverse.
Moreover, the pivot to the Metaverse has also reinforced this category of digital assets. As a result, the Sandbox price has rallied approximately 600% since Facebook’s announcement on October 28 and 15,142% year-to-date.
Sandbox Price Analysis: Can The Uptrend Be Sustained?
SAND is currently trading on a second bullish session and has formed an ascending channel on the daily chart. Note that as long as Sandbox price remains within the confines of the rising channel, its uptrend will be sustained.
A closure above the upper boundary of the chart pattern at $5.54 will see SAND rise to discover new prices above the $5.63 ATH.
SAND/USD Daily Chart
However, the price action has resulted in the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicators reaching extremely overbought level suggesting that the bullish could fizzle out pointing to a possible correction in the near-term.
Therefore, if SAND fails to discover support at $4.98, it way drop to seek support from the middle boundary of the rising channel at $4.54.
A drop below the middle boundary could trigger massive sell orders that are likely to pull Sandbox towards the lower boundary of the channel at $3.52 or the moving averages below it.
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Breaking: Elon Musk Bets McDonalds to Accept Dogecoin (DOGE) As Payment
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?