Sandbox (SAND), the native token to the namesake metaverse, jumped over 16% after Coinbase said it intends to list the token.
The move is expected to benefit SAND, given that Coinbase is the largest exchange in the United States. The exchange made the announcement in a tweet.
Coinbase adds SAND in its roadmap
The SAND token has registered a surge of over 16% since the news broke out. This has helped the Sandbox token to become the top gainer among the largest gaming tokens. The Sand is trading at an average price of $1.36, at the press time. Its 24 hour trading volume has jumped by over 62% to stand at $588 million.
Earlier, Coinbase declared that it will be adding around 45 different ERC-20 tokens based on the Ethereum network and 6 SPL tokens on the Solana network.
The Gaming category tokens have suffered a lot amid a massive market crash last week. The SandBox Token is down by 54%% in the past 30 days. Sand’s recent surge has helped the token somehow to cover its loss. According to CoinMarketCap, the token is the 3rd largest gaming token with a market cap of over $1.6 Billion. In an order to make Sandbox cheaper, greener, and energy efficient, the ecosystem will be migrating over the Polygon Matic (OxPolygon).
Gaming token prices jump
The Sandbox dropped an announcement that it has acquired a technology firm Cualit. It is another step to accelerate its Web3 development and metaverse growth.
Meanwhile, the gaming category coins have seen a surge of over 9% in their cumulative Market cap over the last day. The total valuation now stands at $13.6 Billion. Its 24 hours trading volume has surged by 8.5% to stand at $4.9 Billion. The largest of the Ethereum (ETH) whales seems to be adding specifically gaming tokens amid the drop.
According to the whaleStats, Top gaming tokens like Decentraland (MANA), ApeCoin (APE) and Axie Infinity (AXS) have landed on the list of top 10 tokens purchased by whales in the last 24 hours.
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Shibarium To Launch Soon; How It Can Pump Shiba Inu Prices?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%
- Uniswap Price Analysis: Can Ongoing Recovery Carry UNI Price to $8?
- SHIB Price Analysis: $0.00001 Breakout Could Pump SHIB by 33%