SBI Holdings Crypto Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary by Japanese conglomerate SBI Holding Ltd., announced yet another partnership with multinational firms, Northern Data AG, a German-based technology company and U.S Texas-based data centers owned by Whinstone US Inc., a data tech company.
The blockchain solutions company will provide its expertise in matters blockchain while the two multinationals create solutions on decentralized platforms. According to the announcement, SBI Crypto will be hosted across the data centers in Texas starting spring this year as one of the first enterprises.
Furthermore, the partnership looks like a deal sweetener for SBI Holdings Ltd. as the company looks to purchase a stake of Northern Data in the participatory rounds of financing. The report published on Yahoo Finance reads,
“In addition, both parties have further identified other areas of strategic development, including projects relating to blockchain technology infrastructure and joint software development and deployment.”
Speaking on the partnership, Aroosh Thillainathan, CEO of Northern Data AG, said,
“We are very pleased to have SBI as a great partner and one of the leading international financial and technology holding companies by our side.”
The CEO of SBI Crypto, Carson Smith, is just as excited at the partnership looking forward to creating solutions using blockchains with the German and American companies. He said,
“I am excited to see the results and to see a continuing strengthening of our relationship that will benefit the ecosystems we are creating.”
SBI Crypto partnership signals a rise in blockchain interest
For the past month and a half, it has been all about cryptocurrencies and their majestic growth in 2020. Bitcoin hit a yearly high of $10, 400 USD, Ethereum (ETH) is on a rather crazy uptrend to $270, growing over 50% in a fortnight, and XRP has finally broken its two-year-long bear trend. This pump in prices is setting investors’ eyes into the field as investments and partnerships across the blockchain industry on a sharp uptrend.
SBI Holdings Crypto, in particular, has partnered with a number of large global companies since it was launched in March 2019. Along with its parent firm, SBI Crypto developed a payments platform on Ripple, SBI Ripple, with a number of firms in Asia adopting the platform such as the partnership with Vietnamese commercial bank, Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank, to introduce RippleNET to its systems.
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?