During the last few days of 2021, the SHIB token price attempted a bullish breakout from a narrow-range resistance of $0.000038. However, the overpowered sellers pushed the price within the range again and eventually toward the $0.00003 support. The price even breaches this bottom support trying to follow a falling channel pattern
Key technical points:
- The Stochastic RSI line gives a bullish crossover in the oversold territory
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Shiba Inu token is $951.5 Million, indicating a 13% loss.
Previously when we covered an article on the Shiba Inu token, this pair gave a fakeout from the $0.38 resistance. while it represented a consolidation period between this level and the $0.00003 support. The bear trapped dumped the price back to $0.00003 support, hoping for another bullish reversal.
However, the bloodbath in the crypto market violated this bottom support, resulting in a fallout. Moreover, the technical chart also shows the falling wedge pattern in the daily time frame chart which leads the correction phase in the SHIB token.
According to the crucial DMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200), the SHIB token price is still bullish as the price is moving above the 200 DMA. However, the bearish divergence between the 50 and 100 EMA could have attracted more sellers to this coin.
SHIB Token Bears Engulfed The $0.00003 Mark
Following the channel pattern, the SHIB token price is steadily charging to the support trendline. On the way, the price breached a psychological support level of $0.00003 and is currently trying to retest the new resistance for sufficient demand.
If the price manages to sustain below this level the correction phase for the SHIB token will continue.
The daily-Stochastic RSI moving in the oversold territory displayed intense selling pressure in the market. However, the K and D line has recently provided a bullish crossover, supporting retracement to retest the overhead resistance.
The traditional pivot level suggests;
- Resistance level: $0.000028 and $0.000031
- Support levels: $0.0000245 and $0.00002.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?