During the last few days of 2021, the SHIB token price attempted a bullish breakout from a narrow-range resistance of $0.000038. However, the overpowered sellers pushed the price within the range again and eventually toward the $0.00003 support. The price even breaches this bottom support trying to follow a falling channel pattern
Key technical points:
- The Stochastic RSI line gives a bullish crossover in the oversold territory
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Shiba Inu token is $951.5 Million, indicating a 13% loss.
Previously when we covered an article on the Shiba Inu token, this pair gave a fakeout from the $0.38 resistance. while it represented a consolidation period between this level and the $0.00003 support. The bear trapped dumped the price back to $0.00003 support, hoping for another bullish reversal.
However, the bloodbath in the crypto market violated this bottom support, resulting in a fallout. Moreover, the technical chart also shows the falling wedge pattern in the daily time frame chart which leads the correction phase in the SHIB token.
According to the crucial DMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200), the SHIB token price is still bullish as the price is moving above the 200 DMA. However, the bearish divergence between the 50 and 100 EMA could have attracted more sellers to this coin.
SHIB Token Bears Engulfed The $0.00003 Mark
Following the channel pattern, the SHIB token price is steadily charging to the support trendline. On the way, the price breached a psychological support level of $0.00003 and is currently trying to retest the new resistance for sufficient demand.
If the price manages to sustain below this level the correction phase for the SHIB token will continue.
The daily-Stochastic RSI moving in the oversold territory displayed intense selling pressure in the market. However, the K and D line has recently provided a bullish crossover, supporting retracement to retest the overhead resistance.
The traditional pivot level suggests;
- Resistance level: $0.000028 and $0.000031
- Support levels: $0.0000245 and $0.00002.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?