During the last week of 2021, the SHIB token price hinted to start a recovery rally when the price gave a strong breakout from the $0.0000371 resistance. However, the price couldn’t hold above this level for long and dropped below the breakout point. Triggered by this bear trap, the price is falling back to $0.00003 support.
Key technical points:
- SHIB token bulls lost the 100-EMA support
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Shiba Inu token is $163.1 Million, indicating a 26.19% loss.
Previously when we covered an article on the Shiba Inu token on December 25th, this pair presented a tempting long trade opportunity when the price breached the $0.0000379 resistance. However, the intense selling pressure from bears wouldn’t let the price sustain above this level, resulting in a fakeout.
On December 28th, the token confirmed this bear by displaying a huge bearish candle dropping below the breakout point. The price is now slowly and steadily moving to the $0.00003 psychological support.
As per the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200), the SHIB token price is still bullish as the price is moving above the 200 EMA. This extended correction phase has engulfed the other EMAs lines.
The daily Relative Strength Index (42) has recently slipped below the neutral and 20-SMA, indicating a bearish price sentiment.
Shiba Inu Token Seems Susceptible To Trading Traps
The SHIB token technical chart displayed the $0.00003791 and $0.00003 as important price action levels, which could provide a good trading opportunity. However, the token price has already provided a fakeout from both these levels, punishing the crypto that didn’t maintain a proper stop loss.
Therefore, traders looking for a new position in this token should wait for the price to sustain those levels and input a logical stop loss.
The traditional pivot level suggests the overhead resistance level for SHIB token price is at $0.00003535, followed by $0.000038. As for the opposite end, the support levels can be expected from $0.000031 and $0.000028.
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?