During the last week of 2021, the SHIB token price hinted to start a recovery rally when the price gave a strong breakout from the $0.0000371 resistance. However, the price couldn’t hold above this level for long and dropped below the breakout point. Triggered by this bear trap, the price is falling back to $0.00003 support.
Key technical points:
- SHIB token bulls lost the 100-EMA support
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Shiba Inu token is $163.1 Million, indicating a 26.19% loss.
Previously when we covered an article on the Shiba Inu token on December 25th, this pair presented a tempting long trade opportunity when the price breached the $0.0000379 resistance. However, the intense selling pressure from bears wouldn’t let the price sustain above this level, resulting in a fakeout.
On December 28th, the token confirmed this bear by displaying a huge bearish candle dropping below the breakout point. The price is now slowly and steadily moving to the $0.00003 psychological support.
As per the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200), the SHIB token price is still bullish as the price is moving above the 200 EMA. This extended correction phase has engulfed the other EMAs lines.
The daily Relative Strength Index (42) has recently slipped below the neutral and 20-SMA, indicating a bearish price sentiment.
Shiba Inu Token Seems Susceptible To Trading Traps
The SHIB token technical chart displayed the $0.00003791 and $0.00003 as important price action levels, which could provide a good trading opportunity. However, the token price has already provided a fakeout from both these levels, punishing the crypto that didn’t maintain a proper stop loss.
Therefore, traders looking for a new position in this token should wait for the price to sustain those levels and input a logical stop loss.
The traditional pivot level suggests the overhead resistance level for SHIB token price is at $0.00003535, followed by $0.000038. As for the opposite end, the support levels can be expected from $0.000031 and $0.000028.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE