Self-claimed Dogecoin Killer, Shiba Inu (SHIB) is still the second-largest meme cryptocurrency. In its plan to take over other major crypto coins, SHIB has hinted to its holders that something big is coming ahead. In a Twitter post, Shiba Inu has asked its ShibArmy to stay tuned for March 30th. The token has recorded a massive surge of 232% in its 24-hour trading volume.
SHIB drops hints around Shiberse?
Shiba Inu increased curiosity among the investors when it mentioned that ‘the world is full of things more powerful than us’. However, it also added that ‘if you know how to catch a ride, you can go places.’ Now, every meme-coin enthusiast is waiting for the SHIB to drop some project-related news on Wednesday, March 30th.
SHIB has already announced its much-awaited project to land in the Metaverse sector. However, the official name of it wasn’t announced but still, they temporarily named it the ‘Shiberse’. Interestingly, MILKSHAKE in a social media post dropped a hint for the ShibArmy. Community and growth breed members shared a piece of the digital island. This clue directly links with the SHIB’s recent post. Maybe they are going to drop some announcements around the virtual land.
Recently, the SHIB token got listed on Netcoins, Canada’s crypto trading platform. It launched on the exchange among DOGE, MATIC, FTM, and MANA. Earlier, it also collaborated with fashion designer John Richmond to drop an NFT collection.
SHIB jumps by 18% in last 7 days
These announcements have certainly helped the coin to get upward momentum amid the volatile conditions. SHIB token has managed to surge by 18% in the last 7 days.
Shiba Inu is up by over 5% in the last 24 hours. The coin is trading at an average price of $0.000028, at the press time. SHIB’s 24-hour trading volume of $3,766,481,251 is also up by a whopping 232%. According to CoinMarketCap, the SHIB token is the 15th largest cryptocurrency with a total market cap of over $15 billion,
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token