The number of entities holding popular memecoin Shiba Inu (SHIB) hit record highs during the recent crypto crash, as prices dropped to attractive levels.
But the token also saw its whale holders fall drastically, a sign that the largest crypto holders may be losing faith in the memecoin.
SHIB adds 16,482 holders
The cumulative meme token market valuation is down by 2% over the last day to stand at $18.8 Billion. The SHIB token prices have decreased by 27% in the last 7 days. Top Ethereum (ETH) whales’ total Shiba Inu holding valuation has also come down to $566 million. Recent, price dump and uncertainty have dragged down the SHIB token to stand at the third spot in terms of holdings.
In the meantime, the SHIB holders have surged impressively. The market crash that intensified on May 8, 2022 shows that over 1.14 million wallets were holding the Shiba Inu token. However, the number of SHIB holders surged as the crypto market crackdown escalated. As of May 16, 2022, 1,162,394 wallets are holding the SHIB token with them. The meme token has seen an increase of 16,482 holders in the heavy market crash. However, the all time High (ATH) of wallets holding SHIB stands at 1,180,140.
28.4 Bln SHIB burnt by official burn portal
The total market valuation Shrunk by 2.20% in the last 24 hours to stand at $1.27 Trillion. The Shiba Inu prices are down by 3% in the past 24 hours to trade at an average price of $0.000012. The fresh downfall in the SHIB price has led to an increase in the number of holders.
Meanwhile, the Shibarmy is not holding back as they have burnt around 450 million SHIB tokens in the last 24 hours. However, the official Shiba Inu burn portal has sent over 28.44 Billion Shina Inu tokens to a dead wallet since its inception.
Earlier, the MILKSHAKE hinted that soon to be launched much hyped Shibarium will be similar to the Polygon in terms of operability, scalability, and security.
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?