Shiba Inu price FOMO-driven rally runs appears to be running out of steam as SHIB loses 15% in seven days. SHIB successfully hold’s onto the 50-day SMA at $0.00004382 which paves the way for the ongoing recovery to 0.000050.
Meme-based cryptocurrencies have lost a significant portion of their all-time highs (ATH). SHIB is currently trading at $0.00004540, approximately 50% below its October 28 ATH around $0.00008882. Shiba Inu price is down 2.81% over the last 24 hours, 15% down over the last one week. This price correction has seen the self-claimed “Dogecoin-killer” slip to the 12th position according to CoinmarketCap ranking in market value.
The “SHIB Army” is currently trying to push for recovery as investors appear to have taken the back seat with rally consistently slowing down as compared to “Uptober”.
Shiba Inu Price Bulls Should Defend The 50 SMA Support
SHIB/USD rebounded off the recently discovered $0.00004382 support level currently embraced by the 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA). The SMA has acted as dynamic support for Shiba Inu since November 18.
If Shiba Inu can successfully hold on to this support, the bulls will be bolstered to push the price above the $0.00004721 resistance level embraced by the upper boundary of the descending parallel channel. If this happens, SHIB price could quickly gain ground towards the $0.00005 level.
However, the overall technical picture appears to be favoring the bears. First, SHIB continues to trade within the confines of the falling channel as the price is continuously rejected by the upper boundary of the channel.
In addition, the drop of the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below the midline towards the oversold areas shows that the bears are stronger than the bulls.
Also, the entry of the Moving Average Convergence Divergence Indicator (MACD) is an indication that the Shiba Inu price market sentiment is largely negative pointing to a deeper price correction.
Therefore, if SHIB slips below the -day SMA at $0.00004832, it may drop to tag the $0.000040 psychological level or the channel’s middle boundary at $0.00003592. A drop further could see Shiba Inu plunge towards the target of the prevailing chart at $0.00002438, a 46% drop from the current price.
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?