Shiba Inu is down 2% over the last 24 hours and trades with a bearish bias at $0.00005140. SHIB’s trading volume and market value have also decreased as it loses a spot among the top 10 coins by market capitalization. Overcoming the $0.000055 resistance level will confirm Shiba Inu’s bullish breakout.
Shiba Inu price is down 2% in the past 24 hours as it trades in the red at 0.00005140. SHIB’s daily trading volume has been declining in tandem with the price and currently stands at $2,379,346,807, having plunged 52.14% over the past 24 hours. Shiba Inu’s market capitalisation has dropped by 2% to $28,140,426,224 over the same time frame as SHIB slid to the 11th position with respect market value.
All these are bearish signs that indicate the current price correction displayed by the self-claimed ‘Doge killer” may continue for a while.
How Low Can Shiba Inu Price Go
SHIBA has dropped 42% from the October 28 all-time high (ATH) at $0.00008932 to the current price around $0.00005140. This price action has created a descending parallel on the four-hour chart with the Shiba Inu price being continuously rejected by the upper boundary of the channel.
SHIB is facing immediate resistance from the 0.00005510 level where the 50-period Simple Moving Average (SMA) coincides with the upper boundary of the channel. Flipping this level into support is crucial for Shiba Inu’s bullish breakout.
A decisive bullish breakout will be seen when SHIB overcomes the resistance posed by the 10 SMA at $0.00006099. After which the ATH at $0.00008932 will be next logical move.
SHIB/USD Four-Hour Chart
Failure to break rise above the $0.000055 level will mean a continuation of the current price action. Therefore, a closure below the $0.000050 psychological level could see the meme coin drop to tag the middle boundary of the prevailing chart pattern at $0.00004225. If this support level fails to hold, SHIB could drop further reaching the target of the prevailing chart pattern at $0.00002926, a 43% decrease from the current price.
The down-sloping moving averages and the decreasing trading volume validate this bearish outlook. In addition, the downward movement of the Relative Strength (RSI) indicator towards the oversold zone suggests that the bears are currently in control of SHIB price, validating the bearish narrative.
Moreover, the SuperTrend indicator reversed from bullish to bearish on November 03 and moved above the price sending a sell signal. Note that as long the SupetTrend indicator remains above the Shiba Inu price, the bearish momentum is set to continue.
Furthermore, data from IntoTheBlock’s In/Out of the Money Around Price (IOMAP) model shows that Shiba Inu price faces significance resistance upwards, adding credence to the bearish thesis.
SHIBA Inu IOMAP Chart
For example, the immediate resistance at $0.000055 is within the $0.000054 and $0.000056 price range where roughly 25,450 addresses previously bought around 28,512 billion SHIB. These investors might want to break-even curtailing any attempts to push the SHIBA price past this point.
- Ethereum’s Buterin To Use Returned $100M From SHIB Donation For Covid Relief Projects Worldwide
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Unfazed By Bitcoin Crash, Set To Launch Its Metaverse – ‘Shiberse’
- Hackers Siphon Off $80 Million in Cryptocurrency from Qubit DeFi platform
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?