Shiba Inu price has rallied approximately 29% over the last 24 hours to highs of about $0.00005530. The SHIB price started rallying on November 29 following Kraken’s announcement that it was listing Shiba Inu. At the time of writing, SHIB teeters around $0.00005120. Shiba Inu’s daily trading volume has jumped to $5,783,970,578 at press time having risen 230% over the last 24 hours. The market cap has rallied 30% over the same time frame to $27.9 billion as Shiba Inu climbed back to 11th position just behind Dogecoin (DOGE).
Shiba Inu To Start Trading On Kraken On Tuesday November 30
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange has thrown its weight behind the meme coin Shiba Inu as it lists the crypto. In a blog post announcement made on the company website on Monday, Kraken indicated that deposits were line and that trading of SHIB was set to go live on Tuesday November 30.
The announcement comes after the November 01 promise to list SHIB failed causing an uproar from the “SHIB Army”. The company responded by saying that was still putting several things in place as it reviewed its token listing process.
According to the blog, the minimum required deposit is 373,000 SHIB, and the listing will support the SHIB/USD and SHIB/EUR pairs with the trading minimum set at $50,000 SHIB.
However, SHIB futures and margin trading will not be available Kraken.
The price of SHIB surged following Kraken’s announcement as bulls are determined to undo last week’s losses.
Shiba Inu Price Rally Could Take It To New All-Time Highs
The current rally has seen Shiba Inu price rise above the downtrend line that was started on October 28 when SHIB recorded an all-time high above $0.000088. If the rally is sustained, it could see SHIB rise to 74% to refresh new record highs above $0.000088.
This bullish outlook is accentuated by the upward movement of the Relative Strength Index (RSI) towards the overbought region indicating that SHIB is comfortably in the hands of the bulls.
In addition, the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is moving upwards and once it crosses the zero line into the positive region, the meme coin’s bullish narrative will gain more traction.
SHIB/USD Daily Chart
Should Shiba Inu fail to hold above the 50 SMA at $0.00004665, it could drop to seek support on the downtrend line at $0.0000369. The position of the MACD below the zero lien indicates that the SHIB market sentiment is still largely neutral. Is it a case of buying the rumor and waiting to sell the news?
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?