Meme cryptocurrency Shiba Inu (SHIB) continues with its unstoppable market rally. The Shiba Inu price has shot up another 28% hitting a new all-time high above $0.000050. As of press time, SHIB is trading at $0.00005357 as it topples Terra’s LUNA for the spot of 11th largest cryptocurrency by market cap.
The growing clamor around Shiba Inu is because of the high possibility of Robinhood adding support for the meme crypto cryptocurrency. If the popular trading app introduces trading for SHIB, it could usher massive trading volumes for the meme cryptocurrency.
A petition on Change.org that requests Robinhood to list Shiba Inu has now garnered more than 326,000 signatures. Speaking to Bloomberg, Robinhood Chief Executive Officer Vlad Tenev said that they are carefully considering the option to add this meme crypto to its offerings.
“We feel very very good about the coins that we’re currently listing on our platform and any new coins that we add we want to feel equally, if not more good,” Tenev said.
Traditional brokerage and apps, including Robinhood, have been seriously considering adding the crypto trading facility to their platform as it becomes critical to their growth. Last month, Robinhood also announced that it is considering adding crypto wallets making it easier for its users to send and receive digital assets.
Also, meme cryptocurrencies have contributed significantly to Robinhood’s crypto revenue. As per its last filing, Dogecoin contributed 64% of the app’s crypto revenue.
Elon Musk’s Tweet Doesn’t Affect SHIB Investors
Earlier this week, Elon Musk responded to a tweet saying that he doesn’t own any SHIB crypto in his portfolio. Musk’s comments introduced some volatility in the SHIB price on Monday. However, it hasn’t deterred the Shiba Inu tribe from continuing the mega bull run. It looks like the investors are determined to push SHIB into the top ten crypto list.
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- “People Mocking Saylor Will Regret”- Binance CEO
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support